ECO Plugs (hereinafter “ECO”, "us" or "we") thank you for choosing one of our goods (the "Product"). This End-User License Agreement (this "Agreement") is a legal document that contains the terms and conditions under which limited use of certain Software (as defined below) that operates with the Product is licensed to you.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THIS PRODUCT.
BY CHECKING THE BOX OR CLICKING THE BUTTON TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE WHEN YOU FIRST INSTALL THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. ALSO, BY USING, COPYING OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT CHECK THE BOX OR CLICK THE BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT USE, COPY OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE, AND UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM ALL DEVICES THAT YOU OWN OR CONTROL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU PURCHASED A PRODUCT CONTAINING THE SOFTWARE FROM AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER, RESELLER OR APP STORE (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A REFUND, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE RETURN POLICY.
This product is Software licensed to you by "ECO Plugs" and, where applicable, by ECO's suppliers. "Software" means any and all firmware programs and associated files provided with respect to the Product; any and all software programs, applications or "apps" and associated files provided with respect to the Product; all modified versions of and upgrades or improvements to such programs (in this case, those provided via web-based s), all subsequent versions of such programs, and all copies of such programs and files. Software does not include any Open Source Software (as defined below).
"you", -- a person who has downloaded the Software from an authorized application market or store, specifically Apple's App Store or Google Play (each such application market or store is referred to in this Agreement as an "App Store" and collectively as "App Stores"), may also mean the purchaser, recipient or other end user of the Product containing the Software or the purchaser, recipient or other end user of the Software on a standalone basis.
1. LICENSE GRANT. "ECO" hereby grants you, who download the "ECO", have the right to use:
(i) where your Product is not a "Small-Medium Business or SMB" branded Product, for your personal, non-commercial purposes; or (ii) where your Product is a "Small Medium Business or SMB" branded Product, for your personal or commercial use; copies of the Software in object code form on devices that you own (or, in the case of firmware, one copy of the firmware in object code form solely on the Product relating to the firmware).
As part of this license, you may
(A) operate the Software in the manner described in the user documentation for the Software;
(B) where the Software is provided for download onto tablet or mobile device, make as many copies of the Software as you reasonably need for your own use (this does not include firmware); and
(C) permanently transfer all of your rights to use the Product (including but not limited to the Software) to another person, so long as that person also agrees to be bound by this Agreement, and following such transfer you stop using the Product and the Software.
2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The Software is licensed, not sold, to you. You simply have the non-exclusive right to use the Software in accordance with this Agreement.
You may not
(i) modify, adapt or otherwise derivative works from the Software, the Product containing the Software or user documentation (except as may be permitted by an applicable open source license) without receiving prior written consent from "ECO" to make any such modifications:
(ii) lease, sublicense, resell, rent, loan, redistribute, or otherwise transfer (except as expressly permitted above), whether for commercial purposes or otherwise, the Software or user documentation;
(iii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt or decompile the Product or the Software or otherwise try to reduce the Software to a human-readable form, except where and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law or where "ECO" is required to permit such activity under the terms of an applicable open source license;
(iv) remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in the Software or user documentation;
(v) use the Product, Software or user documentation to develop a competing hardware and/or software product, or otherwise in any manner not set forth in this Agreement or the user documentation;
(vi) if the Software is firmware, copy the firmware (other than one backup copy for archival purposes only), use it on a multi-user system or operate it separately from the Product onto which it is embedded;
(vii) use the Software to transmit software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs, or to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Software;
(viii) use the Software to collect or harvest any third party's personally identifiable information, to send unauthorized commercial communications or to invade the privacy rights of any third party; or
(ix) use the Software for any unlawful purpose, and/or in any manner that breaches this Agreement.
All rights not expressly granted to you by "ECO" under this Agreement are hereby reserved by "ECO". You will not acquire such rights, whether through estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
4. UPGRADES AND UPDATES. While "ECO" is not required to do so, "ECO" may provide you with upgrades or s to this Software. This Agreement will govern any upgrades provided by "ECO" that replace and/or supplement the original firmware and/or Software, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate end user license agreement, in which case the terms of that end user license agreement will govern. If you decide not to download and use an upgrade or provided by "ECO", you understand that you could put the Software at risk to serious security threats or cause the Software to become unusable or unstable. In very limited cases, s may still be automatically applied, regardless of the auto- setting. For instance, we may provide an automatic that fixes a security breach or vulnerability to your network. We may also serve you with d Software data files automatically to benefit you, exemplify to afford you with d device information to identify new devices in your network. These data files do not your firmware, but consist of Software files that are cached on your Product and override older files. By agreeing to this Agreement, you agree to automatic s.
6. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. You hereby recognize that the Software may contain Open Source Software (as defined below). This license does not apply to Open Source Software contained in the Software. Rather, the terms and conditions in the applicable Open Source Software license shall apply to the Open Source Software. Nothing in this Agreement limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, any Open Source Software license. You acknowledge that the Open Source Software license is solely between you and the applicable licensor of the Open Source Software. You shall comply with the terms of all applicable Open Source Software licenses, if any. "ECO" is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for the Open Source Software or any Product Software that has been modified by you pursuant to an Open Source Software license.
"Open Source Software" means any software or software component or technology that is subject to an open source license. Open source licenses are generally licenses that make source code available for free modification and distribution, but can also apply to technology received and distributed solely in object code form. Examples of open source licenses include:
(a) GNU's General Public License (GPL) or Lesser/Library GPL (LGPL);
(b) the OpenSSL License;
(c) the Mozilla Public License;
(d) the Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD) License;
(e) the Apache License.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All title and intellectual property rights (including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights and trademark rights) in and to the Software (including but not limited to any content incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software, are owned by "ECO" or its suppliers. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other material protected by laws and treaties relating to international property rights and in accordance with this Agreement.
9. INDEMNITY. If "ECO" is the subject of a claim, becomes involved in a legal proceeding, or suffers any economic loss or damage as a result of your violation of this Agreement, to the extent permitted by law, you will be responsible for compensating "ECO" for the full amount of its loss, as well as any reasonable amounts "ECO" incurs in lawyers' fees, expenses and court costs, except to the extent that "ECO" contributed to the loss or damage.
10. TERM. This Agreement is effective when you click on the "I Accept" button, or when you in any other way use, copy or install the Software, which will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, this Agreement. Once accepted, this Agreement remains in effect until terminated. The limited license in this Agreement will be automatically terminated if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. You agree that upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all programs and documentation that relate to the Software, including all copies made or obtained by you, and otherwise cease use of the Software. If the Software has been installed table or mobile device, you must uninstall the Software immediately. If the Software is software or firmware embedded on a Product, you must stop using the Product. All provisions of this Agreement except for Section 1 will survive termination.
11. DISCLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCT AND RELATED PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND "ECO" DISCLAIMS) ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING TO YOUR HOME, HVAC SYSTEM, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, PLUMBING, PRODUCT, OTHER PERIPHERALS CONNECTED TO THE PRODUCT, MOBILE DEVICE, AND ALL OTHER ITEMS AND PETS IN YOUR HOME, RESULTING FROM YOUR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCT AND RELATED PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ANY SAFETY WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS THAT ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH USING THE PRODUCT AFTER READING THE SAFETY WARNINGS, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE AND STOP USING THE SOFTWARE. "ECO" IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
(I) YOUR FAILURE TO FOLLOW SAFETY WARNINGS, PRECAUTIONS OR ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE,
(II) YOUR NEGLIGENCE IN USE OF THE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE, OR
(III) YOUR INTENTIONAL MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED PROGRAMS AND DOCUMENTATION ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE OR INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE FAILURE, DELAY OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SOFTWARE ARE NOT PART OF AND DO NOT CONTAIN A THIRD-PARTY MONITORED EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM. "ECO" DOES NOT MONITOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS AND WILL NOT DISPATCH EMERGENCY AUTHORITIES TO YOUR HOME IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY. "ECO" CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A LIFESAVING SOLUTION AND THEY ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. ALL LIFE THREATENING AND EMERGENCY SITUATIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICES IN YOUR AREA.
It is your responsibility to back up your system, including without limitation, any material, information or data that you may use or possess in connection with the Product or Software, and "ECO" shall have no liability for your failure to back up your system or any material, information or data.
Some "ECO" Products and Software may monitor energy consumption in the home. "ECO" does not guarantee or promise any specific level of energy savings or other monetary benefit from the use of the Products or Software or any other feature. Actual energy savings and any associated monetary benefits vary based on factors beyond ECO's control or knowledge. From time to time, "ECO" may use the Software to provide you with information that is unique to you and your energy usage and suggests an opportunity to save money on energy bills if you adopt suggestions or features of the Product or Software. You acknowledge that this information is not a guarantee of actual savings, and you agree not to seek monetary or other remedies from "ECO" if your savings differs. All information provided to you by "ECO" is provided "as is" and "as available". We cannot guarantee that it is correct or up to date. In cases where it is critical, accessing information through the Software is not a substitute for direct access of the information in the home.
12. GENERAL EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL "ECO", ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, DEALERS, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR LOSS OF ABILITY TO USE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER), REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABLITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF "ECO" OR SUCH OTHER ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF "ECO", ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, DEALERS, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE LESSER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT, THE SOFTWARE OR THE MEDIA CONTAINING THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION IS CUMULATIVE AND WILL NOT BE INCREASED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT OR CLAIM. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY WARRANTY OR REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT THE LIABILITY, UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OF "ECO" IN RELATION TO DEATH OR BODILY INJURIES.
The warranties and remedies set out in this Agreement are exclusive, and, to the extent permitted by law, in lieu of all others oral or written, express or implied.
13. EXPORT CONTROL LAWS: You agree that the use of the Software is subject to U.S. and local export control laws and regulations. You represent and warrant that you are not a citizen of an embargoed or "terrorist supporting" country or a prohibited or restricted end user under applicable U.S. or local export and anti-terrorism laws, regulations and lists. You agree to strictly comply with all export control laws and regulations and agree not to export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Software or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable export law or regulation.
14. U.S. GOVERNMENT USERS: The Software and user documentation qualify as "commercial items" as defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 and 48 C.F.R. 12.212. All U.S. Government users acquire the Software and user documentation with only those rights herein that apply to non-governmental customers. Use of either the Software or user documentation or both constitutes agreement by the U.S. Government that the Software and user documentation are "commercial software" and "commercial software documentation," and constitutes acceptance of the rights and restrictions herein.
If you are located in the United States, Section 16 applies to you:
16. ARBITRATION, WAIVER OF CLASSWIDE ARBITRATION, GOVERNING LAW & VENUE.
(A) GENERALLY, YOU AND "ECO" EACH ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN YOU AND "ECO" ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO
(1) THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE VALIDITY OF THIS SECTION, AND
(2) YOUR USE OF SOFTWARE AND/OR PRODUCT(S) UNDER THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "DISPUTE") SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS, A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ARBITRATION AUTHORITY, PURSUANT TO ITS CODE OF PROCEDURES THEN IN EFFECT FOR CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO LITIGATE A DISPUTE THROUGH A COURT BEFORE A JURY OR JUDGE, AND THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVED THOSE RIGHTS AND AGREE INSTEAD TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
(B) ARBITRATION PROCEDURES AND FEES. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A CLAIM FOR ARBITRATION, EITHER PARTY SHALL FIRST NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE. IF THE DISPUTE IS NOT RESOLVED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF SUCH NOTIFICATION, THEN THE CLAIM WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATION OF ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE THEN CURRENT AND APPLICABLE RULES OF JAMS AS MODIFIED BY THIS AGREEMENT. THE ARBITRATION SHALL OCCUR BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, WHO MUST BE A RETIRED JUDGE OR JUSTICE, IN ONE OF SIX REGIONAL VENUES CONSISTENT WITH THE VENUE PROVISION BELOW. WHETHER OR NOT YOU PREVAIL IN THE DISPUTE, SO LONG AS YOUR CLAIM IS NOT FOUND TO BE FRIVOLOUS BY THE ARBITRATOR AS MEASURED BY RULE 11(b) OF THE FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, YOU SHALL BE ENTITLED TO BE REIMBURSED FOR YOUR COSTS OF ARBITRATION, WITHIN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE ARBITRATOR. IF THE ARBITRATION AWARD IS EQUAL TO OR GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU DEMANDED IN YOUR ARBITRATION CLAIM, "ECO" WILL PAY FOR YOUR REASONABLE AND ACTUAL ATTORNEYS' FEES YOU HAVE INCURRED TO ARBITRATE THE DISPUTE, PLUS A MINIMUM RECOVERY OF $2,500. ANY DECISION OR AWARD BY THE ARBITRATOR RENDERED IN AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON EACH PARTY, AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. IF EITHER PARTY BRINGS A DISPUTE IN A COURT OR OTHER NON-ARBITRATION FORUM, THE ARBITRATOR OR JUDGE MAY AWARD THE OTHER PARTY ITS REASONABLE COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS' FEES) INCURRED IN ENFORCING COMPLIANCE WITH THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING STAYING OR DISMISSING SUCH DISPUTE. ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONFIDENTIAL, AND NEITHER YOU, NOR "ECO" NOR THE ARBITRATOR MAY DISCLOSE THE EXISTENCE, CONTENT OR RESULTS OF ANY ARBITRATION, EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR PURPOSES OF ENFORCEMENT OR APPEAL OF THE ARBITRATION AWARD. JUDGMENT ON ANY ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING PROPER JURISDICTION. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR INVALID, THEN THE REMAINDER SHALL STILL BE GIVEN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
(C) WAIVER OF CLASSWIDE CLAIMS; SMALL CLAIMS COURT. NEITHER YOU NOR "ECO" SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CONSUMERS OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION YOU MAY HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO ARBITRATE A DISPUTE ON A CLASSWIDE OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS, AND THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVED THOSE RIGHTS AND AGREE INSTEAD TO ARBITRATE ONLY YOUR OWN DISPUTE(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES, YOU AND "ECO" EACH ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EITHER PARTY MAY, AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO ARBITRATION, BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT TO RESOLVE A DISPUTE, SO LONG AS SUCH SMALL CLAIMS COURT DOES NOT PROVIDE FOR OR ALLOW FOR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF CLAIMS.
(D) GOVERNING LAW; INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. THIS AGREEMENT IS TO BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULE THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION TO THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PARTIES. HOWEVER, WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE PROVIDED, IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER AND YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE "ECO" MARKETS OR PROMOTES THE SOFTWARE, LOCAL LAW MAY REQUIRE THAT CERTAIN CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE APPLY TO SOME SECTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, "ECO" MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION TO PROTECT ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. EACH OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS AND THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE LIMITATION PERIOD IN THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND WILL NOT APPLY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
© 2014 ECO. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.